- What stock exchange is Radisys traded on? What is the stock symbol?
- Radisys is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the stock symbol RSYS.
- Does Radisys offer a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)? Does Radisys issue dividends?
- No, Radisys does not provide a Dividend Reinvestment Plan. The company does not issue dividends. Its policy is to retain all of its earnings for purposes such as research and development, stock buyback or merger and acquisition activity to finance future growth.
- Who do I contact with a change of address, lost stock certificate or stock transfer?
- Communications concerning shareholder address changes, stock transfers, changes of ownership, lost stock certificates, duplicate mailings, or other account services should be directed to the Company's Registrar and Stock Transfer Agent at the address or telephone number below.
Computershare Shareowner Services
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
- When was the company founded? When did it go public?
- Radisys was founded in 1987 by three former Intel employees. The company went public on October 20, 1995. 1.8 million shares of common stock were issued at $12.00 per share.
- When is the next earnings release?
- Radisys typically schedules earnings releases on the fourth Tuesday after calendar quarter end at 4:05 pm ET, with a conference call at 5:00pm ET. For year end, earnings releases are usually scheduled for fifth Tuesday after calendar year end at 4:05 pm ET, with a conference call at 5:00pm ET.
- Who do I contact with investor-related questions or to receive an investor packet?
- Shelton Group
12400 Coit Road, Suite 650
Dallas, Texas 75251
- How can I be informed of earnings releases and other financial related announcements?
- Radisys has an e-mail distribution list. To receive e-mail alerts on earnings announcements and other financial news, subscribe now.
- How do I unsubscribe to email alerts?
- To unsubscribe to e-mail alerts enter your e-mail address on file and use the yes/no buttons to unsubscribe. An email will be sent confirming your change has been processed.
- Who is Radisys' transfer agent?
- Computershare Shareowner Services
480 Washington Boulevard
Jersey City , NJ 07310
Computershare Shareowner Services, formerly BNY Mellon Shareowner Services, our transfer agent, maintains the records for our registered shareholders and can help you with a variety of shareholder related services at no charge including:
Change of name or address
Consolidation of Accounts
Lost stock certificates
Transfer of stock to another person
Additional administrative services